- Super-efficient Equipment and Appliance Deployment Initiative
- Electric Vehicle Initiative
- Clean Energy Education and Empowerment Initiative (C3E)
- Regional and Global Energy Interconnection (RGEI) Initiative
- Long-Term Energy Scenarios for the Clean Energy Transition (LTES)
- Power System Flexibility
- EV 30@30
- Drive to Zero
Goals and ambitions
- Committed to 70% renewable generation by 2030.
- Committed to carbon neutrality by 2050.
- Aims to close all coal-fired power plants by 2040.
- Adopted the highest international energy efficiency standards across transportation modes, including road, air, sea, and rail.
- Aiming for 100% of large consumers in the industrial, mining, and transportation sectors to have proactive energy management systems and implement energy efficiency measures.
Active organizations in the CEM
Chilean Energy Efficiency Agency (AChEE)