- Electric Vehicles Initiative
- Clean Energy Education and Empowerment Initiative (C3E)
- Nuclear Innovation: Clean Energy Future (NICE Future) Initiative
- EV 30@30
- Equal by 30 Campaign
- Hydrogen Initiative
- Flexible Nuclear Campaign
- Biofuture Platform
- Drive to Zero
- Super-efficient Equipment and Appliance Deployment Initiative
- International Smart Grid Action Network
- Clean Energy Solutions Center
- Investment and Finance (CEM-IF)
- Carbon Capture, Utilization and Storage Initiative (CCUS)
- Power System Flexibility
Goals and Ambitions
- Committed to reducing greenhouse gas emissions by 30% below 2005 levels by 2030.
- Committed to net-zero emissions by 2050.
- Committed to 100% of electricity used in Government of Canada buildings and operations will be from renewable energy by 2025.
- Presently, renewable energy makes up two-thirds of Canada's energy mix.
Canada hosted CEM10 in Vancouver in May 2019.