COWI commits to the campaign through the following:
- Sharing experience from design and real-life operation of highly flexible and efficient Danish power plants.
- Presenting solutions and practical experience with flexible and efficient power plants at seminars and workshops.
- Assisting power plant operators in selecting, designing and adapting flexibility solutions for specific power plants.
- Contributing expertise to and reviewing analytical work from the IEA and other organizations, as a part of identifying best practice in the campaign.
- Participating in the ninth Clean Energy Ministerial (CEM9) programme in cooperation with Danish power plant operators.