- 21st Century Power Partnership
- Super-efficient Equipment and Appliance Deployment Initiative
- Electric Vehicles Initiative
- Energy Management Working Group
- International Smart Grid Action Network
- Multilateral Solar and Wind Working Group
- Clean Energy Solutions Centre
- Clean Energy Education and Empowerment Initiative (women in energy)
- Advanced Cooling Challenge
- Corporate Sourcing of Renewable Energy Campaign
- Energy Management Campaign
- Global Lighting Challenge
CEM success story
The CEM's 21st Century Power Partnership assisted Mexico's Ministry of Energy with the implementation of its energy reform directives, including providing assistance for the long-term auction process, the evaluation of economic and environmental benefits of distributed energy, energy efficiency and smart grid technologies, the establishment of Mexico's wholesale market monitor, and the development of a data management platform.
Goals and ambitions
- Committed to 35% of its energy mix to be clean energy by 2024, and 50% by 2050.
- Established energy efficiency goals to reduce final consumption by 1.9% from 2016 to 2030, and 3.7% from 2031 to 2050.
Secretariat of Energy (SENER)
Active organizations in the CEM
National Commission for the Efficient Use of Energy
Mexico hosted CEM6 in 2015