- Super-efficient Equipment and Appliance Deployment Initiative
- Nearly Zero Energy Buildings Campaign
- Energy Management Working Group
- International Smart Grid Action Network
- Corporate Sourcing of Renewable Energy Campaign
- Energy Management Campaign
- Global Lighting Challenge
- Advanced Power Plant Flexibility Campaign
Goals and ambitions
- Set targets for the European Union to reduce greenhouse gas emissions by 20% by 2020, achieve a 20% renewable energy target by 2020, and achieve a 20% improvement in energy efficiency. The EU is on track to meet these targets.
- The EU aims for 35% of energy to come from renewable sources by 2030.
Directorate-General for Energy
The European Commission will co-host CEM9 in 2018 along with the Nordic Council of Ministers, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, and Finland