- Electric Vehicles Initiative
- Regional and Global Energy Interconnection (RGEI) Initiative
- EV 30@30 Campaign
- Power System Flexibility Campaign
- Drive to Zero Campaign
- 21st Century Power Partnership
- International Smart Grid Action Network
- Super-efficient Equipment and Appliance Deployment Initiative
- Clean Energy Solutions Center
- Carbon Capture, Utilization and Storage Initiative (CCUS)
- Biofuture Platform
Goals and ambitions
- Committed to reducing carbon dioxide emissions per unit of GDP by 60-65% from 2005 levels by 2030.
- Committed to having clean energy meet 20% of China's energy needs by 2030.
- Pledged to invest US$361 billion in renewable power generation - including solar, wind, hydro, and nuclear - by 2020.