- Super-efficient Equipment and Appliance Deployment Initiative
- 21st Century Power Partnership
- Multilateral Solar and Wind Working Group
- Corporate Sourcing of Renewable Energy Campaign
CEM success story
Almost 45% of primary energy demand is met by renewable energy, making Brazil's energy sector one of the least carbon-intensive in the world.
Clean energy goals and ambitions
Committed to having clean energy meet 60% of its energy needs, of which 48% is renewable energy, by 2021 and 68% by 2026.
Ministry of Mines and Energy
Active organizations in the CEM
- Empresa de Pesquisa Energética
- Ministry of Industries, Foreign Trade and Services
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs